Frequently Asked Questions
We contract with our clients using flat-rate billing per project or per month. This encourages our clients to reach out with questions and for better collaboration without watching the clock for billing charges.
Yes, we provide tax preparation services for our clients if they need a CPA-level team. This is typically for clients with tax situations including:
- Partnerships, S Corps, or Schedule Cs
- Real Estate investments and holdings on Schedule Es
- Foreign income
- Complex investment income
- Non-cash charitable contributions
- Corporate Tax Returns
We do our best work when we work with our clients on a year-round basis. We are not a CPA team that only connects with clients during tax deadlines.
We provide select bookkeeping services for clients using our team for tax advisory services.
Small businesses often have need of a Controller or CFO in operations but lack the budget for a full-time position. Outsourcing a firm like ours enables a company to tap into the services of a knowledgeable financial team without the expense or commitment of a full-time position.
- Monthly financial statement review, ratio analysis, trend identification, and budgeting
- Business financial and tax planning including entity classifications
- Forecasting and measurement
- Feasibility studies including asset evaluations, hiring decisions, and investment and financing alternatives
- Valuation services, including 409As for 83(b) elections
- Tax preparation services
Our team can provide a single evaluation and tax planning engagement or can maintain a contract with a client for years. The contracts are always flexible, and services can be added or deleted as needed. Just like our clients, we have a busy practice and only contract what we identify will best help the client.